How to safeguard your data in Microsoft Teams - security necessities in a collaboration first world.
Time & Location
About the Event
Join our free webinar and learn:
- Learn about Data-in-motion and Data-at-rest-in-the-cloud risks associated with enterprise collaboration platforms like MS Teams
- How compliance regulated organisations such as The Government of Canada and businesses like PWC, or BAE Systems, where IP protection and data security are important concerns protect their valuable information and ensure their MS Teams platforms are fully secure?
- Learn why HighSide is the only Microsoft approved end-to-end encryption plug-in to ensure secure file transfers, chatting and data sharing.
1. Aaron Turner- President & CSO at Highside. Multi-decade veteran of the InfoSec community. A serial cybersecurity entrepreneur, and one of the highest-rated RSA Conference speakers in the last decade. Aaron has served as an IANS Research Faculty since 2006, training over 20,000 attendees at IANS Forums, helping Fortune 1000 clients solve the toughest cybersecurity problems in over 1000 Ask-an-Expert calls (60-minute confidential, deep-domain, client consulting discussions), and serves on the IANS Faculty Advisory Board.
2. Evan Blair- Chief Revenue Officer at HighSide, leading the charge to help organisations implement Zero Trust data sharing, access & collaboration programs. Evan is a seasoned global cyber security executive, having previously co-founded and led the cyber security firm ZeroFOX and built Accuvant's (now Optiv) global partner solutions division. An experienced international speaker, Evan has presented at conferences including the RSA Conference, Digital Copenhagen, McAfee FOCUS, SINET and has been featured by the New York Times, The Atlantic, Forbes and other major publications.
Who is this event for?
Security conscious teams, Governance / Compliance Management, Executives and Information Security Officers in highly regulated organisations and business, Executives and Managers responsible for safe usage of collaboration platforms.
BONUS- all attendees will receive a month free subscription for the encryption plug in.